PROMISE is a collaborative effort between researchers and partner organisations and stakeholders. PROMISE includes an advisory and valorisation board. These stakeholders, experts and community advocates are involved in every step of the research: writing of the research proposal, the intermediate feedback and follow-up, and interpreting of the results. They are the end-users of PROMISE.
Together we plan and implement our research towards better coverage and improved care for the different envisaged key populations.
Our advisory board consists of the following institutions and organisations:
PROMISE is also supported by an international group of experts who guide the project by giving scientific advice and feedback.
Our group of experts consist of:
– Dr. Annabel Desgrées du Loû (Institut de recherche pour le développement)
– Dr. Bruno Spire (Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale)
– Prof. Dr. John de Wit (Universiteit Utrecht)
– Dr. Elske Hoornenborg (AmPrEP GGD Amsterdam)
– Dr. Dirk Avonts (Domus Medica)
– Prof. Dr. Steven Callens (UZ Gent)